Offices - Human Resources
- Supervise and review the hiring of personnel.
- Supervise and review the preparation of the payroll.
- In charge of giving and collecting uniforms and any other material.
- Participate in the development of regulations and procedures related to the management of human resources.
- Carry out all those activities necessary for the fulfillment of its functions, those conferred by institutional regulations and those expressly entrusted to it by the immediate boss.
- Review, hand in, and explain the employee handbook to each worker.
- Control the incidence of staff absences and delays.
- General notions of public administration
- Knowledge of internal and external regulations
- Office, Email and Internet mastery
- Negotiation skills
- 2 years minimum experience
- Flexible schedule